Jill was proud of her vibrant red delicious apples!
Random threw a Seasons party to kick off the start of a fun summer. He'd even managed to find a large flamingo floatie for the pool.
"Watch me Daddy!" Orchid called as she jumped off the diving board and landed with a splash in the pool.
After awhile, the kids all ran off alone to have a water balloon fight. The Carr twins managed to hold their own against the Boolprops.
Meanwhile, inside the parents all chatted and gamed while the littlest toddler played with some of the Boolprops' old hand-me down toys.
All the other teens were playing with fireworks and apparently Orchid was tired of being treated like a little kid.
"I wanna set one off too!" she called out. Her Dad watched closely while she lit the roman candle. Everyone cheered as the lights sparkled.
Speaking of sparklers. Orchid grabbed one and lit it up. "Pretty!" she said excitedly as she swirled it around and watched the lights streak through the night air.
"Buddy, maybe you should quit playing with fireworks," Joe Carr said worriedly as his son giggled.
*AN - I really haven't played with fireworks that much in Sims 2. I was so surprised when Buddy accidentally smoked himself. lol. I was equally surprised when poor Orchid aged up to a teen in the middle of the party.
Soon will come the hard part! Picking which of these fun teens will be the heir!













No comments:
Post a Comment